The Custom Team Gear Process
- The Custom Team Gear process - contact us to receive all the information you need to get the ball rolling!
Fill in our contact form Here to ask for a quote
Or email us at email@example.com or Call us on 03 525 62 431
- Receive your Quote (check your junk mail box please if not received)
If we have all the details we need, a quote will be sent to you reflecting the details given.
However, sometimes other options are available and depending on your needs specified, we may follow up to clarify some aspects and discuss with you the best option that we would recommend from experience. This can relate to artwork, budget, fabrics & features.
- Start discussing your Design whilst other details are a Work in Progress.
You may already have an idea of what you would like or have seen something that appeals, or you may have absolutely no idea!
Either way it doesn’t matter to us, we love working with you to Create the Visual that you wish to express by wearing your “own branded team kit”.
It is our Pleasure to work with you and for your Identity to be Unique.
- Sizing & Fit is important to us. We like to send out Size samples for everyone to try on and confirm their size from when suitable.
This allows for it to be as accurate as possible with the fit since we all have different personal preferences. Some fabrics have more tolerance in their stretch than others, along with different cuts & contours of some styles etc.
If the timeframe is too tight to meet a deadline or it isn’t possible, please refer to our size charts Here. But if time does permit we are able to send you out a sizing kit, it is then your responsibility to try on the garments to find your size, and then just return the samples when completed or you can purchase them if something appeals to you.
- Design Approval is required of the Design Mockup completed with specified Logo’s & Pantone colours confirmed.
Along with the Order placed with a 50% deposit to be paid once the invoice is generated and sent to you.
The order will then be processed to go into production.
- On the completion of the above, the order is then placed into Production to be manufactured in 4-6 weeks.
- The balance of payment is due before despatch of the order. Delivery will be to the specified location by Australia Post or by Courier. Happy Days!